• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - just a few books - Cherry Poptart #2 CGC 8.0 oww - FF 112 - etc.

8 posts in this topic

Hello fellow boardies,

I have a few books I'd like to sell to make some room. I am willing to ship any way you request - cost will be exact. I accept paypal and if you choose paypal personal you will get a discount off of the price. Thanks for looking!

--Jason

As if this book isn't hard enough to find in nice shape to begin with - CGC seems to be rather tough on this one. This is a really nice looking 8.0. Sorry for the less than ideal picture. Main problems are a few spine creases but mainly non-color breaking bends and indents on the cover. Presents very well for the grade. First printing. $85 ($80 pp personal)

80-fc.jpg

80-back.jpg

As if this book isn't hard enough to find in nice shape to begin with - CGC seems to be rather tough on this one. This is a really nice looking 8.0. Sorry for the less than ideal picture. Main problems are a few spine creases but mainly non-color breaking bends and indents on the cover. Presents very well for the grade. First printing. $85 ($80 pp personal)

80-fc.jpg

80-back.jpg

bump