• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who wants Goon? Invincible more your thing? Y-The Last Man?

29 posts in this topic

A combination of snow and wanting to clear some space has made it possible for you guys to snatch up some books from yours truly (and maybe some art if you're into it). I'll also be starting a thread later tonight for some SA/BA books.

Anyway, here's the rules.

1. :takeit: over-rules all. If you hit :takeit:, that means you're in.

2. US - Shipping will be $5 per book (multiple books combined). Over $50 in purchases, and shipping on me.

3. Outside US - you pay exact. Over $50 in purchases and I'll cover $10 of shipping, you pay the difference.

4. All books returnable for full refund if unhappy. You pay return shipping (unless I've made some egregious error).

5. Probation List as a buyer or seller? Don't waste mine and anyone elses time. I will not sell to you. Those in good standing have worked hard to maintain that.

6. I am stuck in a snowstorm/blizzard. This means your books will not be going out tomorrow. Or Friday. Or, possibly even Saturday. I will ship anything sold today-Saturday next week. I will try to get them out earlier, but there is expectation you should have.

7. Paypal is preffered. Paypal personal is really, really preferred. Check/MO good as well.

Allright, here we go....

OK....here's a good deal for someone...a few months back I started a thread saying that I had some books taken from a forum only event. Well, today, I found them. So, I apologize to the forum for my FDQ post and I offer you one of the "lost books" at a pretty good deal:

Invincible #1 - NM- $50 (this includes shipping) SOLD

Invincible1.jpg

OK....here's a good deal for someone...a few months back I started a thread saying that I had some books taken from a forum only event. Well, today, I found them. So, I apologize to the forum for my FDQ post and I offer you one of the "lost books" at a pretty good deal:

Invincible #1 - NM- $50 (this includes shipping)

Invincible1.jpg

take it!

:takeit:

Invincible1.jpg

take it!

SOLD!!!

Invincible1.jpg

take it!

oh boy Kathryn is gonna be mad when she sees this... lol niice grab though (thumbs u

OK..that's all the scans I have so far..

I can scan more if people are interested. I have Y-The Last Man from #6-up. I can scan individuals or if someone wants the lot, or small runs, let me know. I will work with you.

Same goes for Invincible #18-30

Goon #10-18

Help me clear some space people.

Also have a "Y" page available if anyone is interested.

Any interest in random $2 Alan Moore books? Scans available on request...

V for Vendetta #7 - NM-

V for Vendetta #10 - NM-

Swamp Thing #33 - NM or better (HOS #92 swipe by Totleben) SOLD

Swamp Thing #41 - NM

Swamp Thing #45 - NM or better SOLD

Swamp Thing #46 - NM or better (Totleben/Bissette art) - 2 copies SOLD

Swamp Thing #47 - NM

Swamp Thing #49 - NM or better SOLD

Swamp Thing #54 - NM

Swamp Thing #55 - NM

Swamp Thing #56 - NM or better ("Blue" Issue) SOLD

Swamp Thing #57 - NM or better SOLD

Buy them all and the From Hell #1 for $35 shipped.

Invincible1.jpg

take it!

oh boy Kathryn is gonna be mad when she sees this... lol niice grab though (thumbs u

I'm crying right now. Actual tears, streaming down my face. I hope you guys are happy, making a girl cry like that.