• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who wants Goon? Invincible more your thing? Y-The Last Man?

29 posts in this topic

OK....here's a good deal for someone...a few months back I started a thread saying that I had some books taken from a forum only event. Well, today, I found them. So, I apologize to the forum for my FDQ post and I offer you one of the "lost books" at a pretty good deal:

Invincible #1 - NM- $50 (this includes shipping) SOLD

Invincible1.jpg

Oh good! I was hoping that "incident" didn't put a halt on the swop meets in Onley.

how ya been? did you get your Tim Sale sigs in Baltimore?

:cry: You're not the only one Kathryn, I'm crying myself and have been since I stumbled onto this thread about 20 mins ago. :cry: Making a grown man cry is not a laughing matter :cry: I can't remember the last :cry: ........

Awww, I feel for you. You're right, it may even be worse to see a grown man cry lol

OK....here's a good deal for someone...a few months back I started a thread saying that I had some books taken from a forum only event. Well, today, I found them. So, I apologize to the forum for my FDQ post and I offer you one of the "lost books" at a pretty good deal:

Invincible #1 - NM- $50 (this includes shipping)

Invincible1.jpg

take it!

:takeit:

:golfclap: Nice grab!!