• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs 4 Sale: Wolverine Mini #1 9.8, ASM 129, Hulk 181, X-Men 94 + CGC & CGG

10 posts in this topic

Hi there. I have some very nice books and some affordable KEY books, all slabbed, ending on Ebay this sunday evening. The highlight being a CGC 9.8 copy of the first Wolverine Mini-Series, along with what I believe is an undergraded beautiful copy of ASM 129 at 7.5, an affordable Hulk 181 at 4.5, an affordable X-Men #94 at 5.0 and some other fun books including a white ASM #300 at 9.4, also a couple CGG slabbed books one of which is a nice white copy of the first Punisher mini-series #1 at 9.4. check 'em out. -----Sid

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=sansc57803&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Hey, is there a Punisher movie coming out soon? confused-smiley-013.gif

Why yes sir, funny what a coincidence it is that I just happen to have recently received a slabbed pile of early Punisher appearances in some nice Spidey books. And whadda' ya' know, a movie is coming out, how convenient. And speaking of....

I am heading to Ebay with these over the next few weeks but if anyone is interested in making an offer beforehand I will surely read your PM.

Giant-Size Spidey #4:

8.0 ow/w

8.5 ow/w

8.5 w

9.0 ow/w

ASM #129

7.0 w

7.5 ow/w

A few copies of Marvel Preview #2 coming but I have not yet received them from CGC.

Plenty NM copies of the first ongoing Punisher series as well as War Journal and a complete 5-issue set of the original mini-series. I think those mini-series books are around VF+/NM- but I haven't looked at them in a while. If interested in any of this stuff then please just shoot me a PM.

Oh yeah, and check out my listings mentioned above that are ending this Sunday evening (8th) between 6:00 - 7:30 Pacific time. Thanks-----Sid

Hey, is there a Punisher movie coming out soon? confused-smiley-013.gif

I think in July 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Apr 16, 2004

So all you Punisher specs better start blowing books out, at least before the final trailer. 27_laughing.gif

thanks thumbsup2.gif

Some nice stuff here, ending tonight (Sunday) between 4:30 and 7:45 Pacific time. As I write this there are no bids on the X-Men #94 at $150, CGC 5.0. A nice affordable issue, not perfect, yet not bad either. Also the ASM #129 is at only $152 and the 9.8 Wolverine mini #1 is at $160. Check 'em out, and don't for get that slabbed Howard The Ducky #13. -----Sid