• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

I remember seeing the SC4 9.2 auction on Ebay bidding up to the north of almost 80K with reserve not met over four years ago. I think selling earlier in the 80K at that time would prove a wise choice and there are better opportunities out there. Holding out for 100K make sense now. At least the SC4 9.2 is a better investment than investing in the housing sector at the peak. Now, the worst scenario is having either the 9.4 or 9.6 comes to the market with soft prices, then this will hurt the 9.2. A Flash movie might possibly change that though.

+1

The CGC 9.2 is most certainly a six figure book at this time. (thumbs u

I remember seeing the SC4 9.2 auction on Ebay bidding up to the north of almost 80K with reserve not met over four years ago. I think selling earlier in the 80K at that time would prove a wise choice and there are better opportunities out there. Holding out for 100K make sense now. At least the SC4 9.2 is a better investment than investing in the housing sector at the peak. Now, the worst scenario is having either the 9.4 or 9.6 comes to the market with soft prices, then this will hurt the 9.2. A Flash movie might possibly change that though.

+1

Based on what?

+1

Based on what?

The asking price (shrug)

+1

Based on what?

The asking price (shrug)

with HG Marvels going bazooka...possibly. (shrug)

+1

Based on what?

The asking price (shrug)

lol

+1

Based on what?

The asking price (shrug)

lol

Based on that it is worth at least that amount. The CGC 9.6 sold for $180k or so, and the CGC 9.4 sold for $160k or so. The CGC 9.2, which is the next in line and none are close to it, is worth at least low six figures. I would bank on it.

Based on that it is worth at least that amount. The CGC 9.6 sold for $180k or so, and the CGC 9.4 sold for $160k or so. The CGC 9.2, which is the next in line and none are close to it, is worth at least low six figures. I would bank on it.

Estimates and projections are all well and good. But until there is an actual sale in the low six figures, then all it is is your estimate and projection, which together with $1 still won`t buy a coffee at Starbucks.

+1

Based on what?

The asking price (shrug)

with HG Marvels going bazooka...possibly. (shrug)

Fact is, it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Estimates and projections are all well and good. But until there is an actual sale in the low six figures, then all it is is your estimate and projection, which together with $1 still won`t buy a coffee at Starbucks.

Frankly, I'm content with coffee at McDonalds anyway which is sometimes $1.