• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prices chopped! Cheap stuff from all time periods!GA to Copper!-- UPDATE

127 posts in this topic

hello everyone. I will be making room so I will be selling everything thats posted for under guide! From all time periods. :takeit: gets the book , pms welcome. U.S. buyers only (for free shipping). Grades will be to my best of knowledge. If someone is not happy with their purchase I will take returns as long as its returned to me as it was when I had it in hand. here we go

SunFeb14171408EST2010.jpg

First up is FF # 13 first Watcher. The book is a solid Good +, Unrestored. Guide for good is $63 , asking price here is $55

SunFeb14171726EST2010.jpg

My wife wont let me put this up :cry:

It is a Action 1 print signed by Sheldon Moldoff (limited issued)who did one page on the most important book in history. I still havent unwrapped it (as you can see from the photo). My asking is $200 for it

SunFeb14171606EST2010.jpg

hello everyone. I will be making room so I will be selling everything thats posted for under guide! From all time periods. :takeit: gets the book , pms welcome. U.S. buyers only (for free shipping).

Do you sell to Canada? DO we just have to make a deal on the shipping? Just want to confirm as I was not clear from the post.

Thanks

Sanj