• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prices chopped! Cheap stuff from all time periods!GA to Copper!-- UPDATE

127 posts in this topic

SunFeb14211620EST2010.jpg

Batman # 52 CGC 4.5 offwhite to white pages! Joker cover(got this from a fellow boardie a while back), decided to only keep some other earlier ones so I will ask what I paid for this $275

Take 15% off this book whoever wants it now!

Last drop on this 20%

SunFeb14171534EST2010.jpg

Black Hood # 12 about( the tear on the cover hurts the grade being any better) Vg- at worse 3.0 , guide for VG is $84, asking here is $60

Reducing prices for some of the stuff left. Now $ 50

:takeit:

Thanks

Been having some serious internet problems. My service has been going up and down. Will do my best to get some more stuff up. I have some high grade Secret Wars 2 (all 9 parts) that I want to post up for sale as a lot. Dsl is really annoying me.... :mad:

Had to go back on my G1 phone for prices. Barely got the last pics up. Ok the Secret wars 9 set range from 9.2 and up . Anyone can take these all home now for $23

The 2 Web of Spiderman issues are about 9.4s or maybe higher. Take both home for $25

Or someone take all SWs 9 issues and 2 Web 1s for $40 even! Best deal here