• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prices chopped! Cheap stuff from all time periods!GA to Copper!-- UPDATE

127 posts in this topic

SunFeb14211620EST2010.jpg

Batman # 52 CGC 4.5 offwhite to white pages! Joker cover(got this from a fellow boardie a while back), decided to only keep some other earlier ones so I will ask what I paid for this $275

Take 15% off this book whoever wants it now!

Last drop on this 20%

The 52 is now sold

Doing the invoices now and will head out to the P.O. to start the shipping for as many as I can get done today.

If my home PC is working by the weekend there will be more books, Thanks everyone

SunFeb14171726EST2010.jpg

My wife wont let me put this up :cry:

It is a Action 1 print signed by Sheldon Moldoff (limited issued)who did one page on the most important book in history. I still havent unwrapped it (as you can see from the photo). My asking is $200 for it

SunFeb14171606EST2010.jpg

Reduction on the print, now $175

Last price drop on this limited signed (certified) print of Action 1. Price $150

It is a Action 1 print signed by Sheldon Moldoff (limited issued)who did one page on the most important book in history. I still havent unwrapped it (as you can see from the photo). My asking is $200 for it

Last price drop on this limited signed (certified) print of Action 1. Price $150

Certified?

Certified?

got it from choicecollectibles.com , if you want more info maybe you would like to contact them? It was authenticated by them so who better then go to the source