• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimm Fairy Tale variants, DC modern runs and OTHERS

24 posts in this topic

This is my first sales thread in a long time as I actually have a little time at home!

Feel free to PM me with any offers if my prices are out of line. I don't keep up with prices for these books so offers are encouraged!

As for the Grimm books I'm willing to do trades on them also as I am missing a few here and there, but not many. Hell, I'll do trades for anything really. I'm easy and it never hurts to ask!

Priority or international shipping available. I have a scale so I'll either weigh and ship or flat-rate box which ever is cheaper.

I'm not scared to fill out a customs form so international buyers are always welcome.

Post the :takeit: but PM offers may apply first.

Paypal personal preferred if you're a long standing forum member. Money orders are always welcome too!

Thanks and books will be posted shortly!

First up:

2006 Re-launch of Justice League of America

19 books total starting with issue 0

Books are 1-14 (with the 13 missing for some reason)

M. Turner variant of #1 is here

Hot Wonder Woman Turner variant of #7 is here

3 different #1's (including the Turner)

2 different #6's (Adam Hughes included)

2 different #7's (including the Turner)

2 different #12's

All are NM

(great for Sig Series opportunities!)

$25.00 for the set

SAM_0139.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales #25 NM signed by Basaldua (E.BAS)

If there's any question as to these sigs feel free to email him as I was responsible for bringing him to the Dallas Comic Con two years ago.

$16.00

I also have 2 unsigned copies available for $4.00 each.

Feb14_06.jpg

Beyond Wonderland #1 Jay Company foil variant.

Absolutely one of my favorite Grimm covers by one of my favorite artists, J. Scott Campbell. (even though I think he copied the Benitez cover) My copy is sig series you can have this NM copy for:

$45.00

Feb14_03.jpg