• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL WILLIAMSON complete EC STORY... CHAMPION from VALOR

7 posts in this topic

complete 7 page story by All Williamson.

this is one of the great EC stories and has always been in my opinion the best Williamson EC story from a non-SF book. It is I think the only EC story that is 100% Williamson art with no assists from Krenkel, Torres or Frazetta and shows his art at a peak for the time period.

I bought this story from the Cochran EC auctions back about 1989 or 90, and so it has never been owned by anyone else other than Bill Gaines

I have all 7 pages here for you to look at

price is $20,000

I will not break the story under any circumstances.

serious inquiries please email me sales@comic-art.com

williamson_champion_001.jpg

williamson_champion_002.jpg

williamson_champion_003.jpg

williamson_champion_004.jpg

williamson_champion_005.jpg

williamson_champion_006.jpg

williamson_champion_007.jpg

valor 2 is code.

however, almost all of those stories were illustrated prior to code

in this story there is one pasteover (last panel) and there are several panel replacements, but there are all done for dfferent art boards (duo-tone etc) and none of them are code related changes

That is interesting to know.

Can you hold the page to a light and see what is under the last panel paste-over?

I use to have a Crandell Piracy story where the code had new panels created

to cover up two panels where Jean Lafette throws a knife into the back of a turncoat.

thanks for all the awesomes.

it's still available and I should have mentioned I will take partial trades for hi-quality vintage movie posters including things like:

Universal Horror film posters and lobby cards of any size 11x14 up to 6 sheets

classic 1950s Horror & Sci-Fi

top notch Film Noir items

classic Hollywood 1910s-1940s inc. Gone With the Wind, Wiz of Oz, Casablanca etc

hi-quality Serial posters like Flash Gordon, Superman, Batman, Captain Marvel and others of similar quality

Lon Chaney, Boris Karloff, Lugosi, Lon Chaney, Douglas Fairbanks sr, Chaplin

James Bond posters

and very much more..