• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nearly a full run of Giant-Size Marvels individually for sale!

101 posts in this topic

I don't have a pick of this up yet but I have a Giant-Size Super-Stars #1 (what became Fantastic Four) slabbed CGC 9.4 white pages #0779027011. GPA high for 2009 was $112 and low was $51 (9 sales in '09)

I'll offer it pre-picture for $65.00 if anyone's interested.

I need to add in my Giant-Size Kid Colt #1 CGC graded 8.0 Off-white/white pages.

This is the book that Comiclink sent me that was destroyed in shipping. The book isn't damaged but the case is :censored:'ed on the bottom right corner. C-link never paid my insurance claim, and in fact ignored me altogether.

I can crack it out and send it with the label or if someone wants it in the broken slab that's fine too.

I'd be taking a loss at $30 but if someone wants it before I take a pic it's available too!

I need to add in my Giant-Size Kid Colt #1 CGC graded 8.0 Off-white/white pages.

This is the book that Comiclink sent me that was destroyed in shipping. The book isn't damaged but the case is :censored:'ed on the bottom right corner. C-link never paid my insurance claim, and in fact ignored me altogether.

I can crack it out and send it with the label or if someone wants it in the broken slab that's fine too.

I'd be taking a loss at $30 but if someone wants it before I take a pic it's available too!

Methinks Comiclink deserves more cowbell right upside the head. :makepoint:

Methinks Comiclink deserves more cowbell right upside the head. :makepoint:

I even tried to hold a payment hostage forcing them to call me so I could complain and they still did nothing about it. :(