• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inbetween jobs GA sale - Even More added and some prices reduced

44 posts in this topic

Hi guys, the wife says she needs me to get some more money while I am between jobs so I am going to let some of my GA books go. I tend to collect books that are nice looking VGish grades, as they books are still pretty solid and present well but are still affordable. Most of the books I'll be offering are going to fall under that category.

Shipping $6 raw, $8 slabbed. MO, check or paypal okay.

Batman 30 - $350 now $325 solid VG, minor spine roll, minor stain on cover near "7th War Loan" word balloon. Nice war cover and a Cool Penguin story.

Front cover-

Batman30-Front.jpg

Back cover-

Batman30-Back.jpg

Inside splash-

Batman30-Inside.jpg

Boy Commandos 12 - $100 VG- now $75 spine wear and staining near 52 page magazine and top cover of back cover. War cover

Front cover-

BC12-Front.jpg

Back cover-

BC12-Back.jpg

Inside splash-

BC12-Inside.jpg

Captain Marvel Adventures 8 - $200 CGC 2.5 - now $175 presents really nice, the stain is a flash from the camera, not on the book. CGC note is "4 page Blue Bonnet advertisment glued to interior & 1st page Cream to off-white pages. Origin and 1st appearance of Ibac". Great war cover.

Front cover -

CMA8-Front.jpg

Back cover-

CMA8-Back.jpg

Captain Midnight 11 G+ - $75 now $60 Nice Raboy war cover. Two rips on front cover, some damage back cover corner

Front cover -

CaptainMidnight11-Front.jpg

Back cover -

CaptainMidnight11-Back.jpg

Daredevil Battles Hitler #1 - $150 coverless now $125 with a color xeroxed cover and centerfold. Otherwise complete and solid. Neat.

Front cover -

Daredevil-Front.jpg

Back cover-

Daredevil-Back.jpg

Inside splash -

Daredevil-Inside.jpg

Centerfold-

Daredevil-Center.jpg

Famous Funnies 212 SOLD -G+ - general cover wear, but displays nicely. Frazetta Buck Rogers cover.

Front cover -

FF212.jpg

Back cover -

FF212-Back.jpg

Inside splash -

FF212-Inside.jpg

Marvel Mystery Comics 54 $300 - VG - now $275 tough to grade, the Schomburg cover is nice, the spine is solid with some rips near the center staple, but the main problem is a tear out of a page on the Ms. America story inside. See the pic.

Front cover-

Marvell54-Front.jpg

Back cover-

Marvell54-Back.jpg

Inside splash-

Marvell54-Inside.jpg

Ripped page -

Marvell54-Inside2.jpg

A few more books-

Action 277 - FN - $30 - Cool Superpet cover. Minor ding bottom corner and stamp on logo.

Action277.jpg

Crime Does Pay 51 - VG - $15 SOLD- some brown on the edge of the cover, otherwise tight.

Crime51.jpg

Plasticman 3 - CGC 3.5 - $150

PlasticMan3-Front.jpg

Star Spangled Comics 74 - CGC 6 - $150 -Nice Robin cover

StarSpangled74-Front.jpg

Thrilling Crime Case 49 - G - $20 SOLD - Cool LB Cole cover. Writing on logo and about an inch split on the bottom corner. Displays nicely.

ThrillingCrimeCases49-1.jpg

Uncle Scrooge 21 - VG - $7.50

US21-1.jpg

Sugar and Spike 49,55,59 avg grade VG - $10 - great reading

SugarandSpike.jpg

Tip Top Comics 217 VG - $8 - Early Peanuts

TipTop217.jpg

Star Spangled 114 - G - $30 -Tight with a tear top corner - Retells Robin's origin

StarSpangled114-Front.jpg

Pep 48 - G - $50Sold Displays nice but cover is lose. Archie Fish Head Cover! Classic :cloud9:

Pep48.jpg

Jackpot 7 - G - $60Sold Color touch top corner by S in Starring. Crazy bondage war cover

Jackpot7.jpg

Flash Annual 3 - G - $20

FlashAnnual.jpg

Boy Comics 18 - VG $30 - a few small tears on the cover, displays nicely. Great crash cover.

Boy18.jpg

America's Greatest Comics 3 - G - $175 Solid, but lots of general wear and two pieces of tape on the spine. One of my favorite war cover. Great splash.

AGC3.jpg

AGC3-back.jpg

AGC3-slpash.jpg

Large Feature Comics 26 Pr - $5 -Cover is split

LargeFeature26-1.jpg