• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone else freaked out by...

10 posts in this topic

..those new Quiznos commercials??? Those two weird "things" singing in that horrid voice really freak me out. The last thing I want to do is go to Quiznos after seeing one of those commercials. What's the marketing angle here; target baby-boomers who may have seen one of these singing beasties in a bad acid trip 30 years ago? insane.gif

..those new Quiznos commercials??? Those two weird "things" singing in that horrid voice really freak me out. The last thing I want to do is go to Quiznos after seeing one of those commercials. What's the marketing angle here; target baby-boomers who may have seen one of these singing beasties in a bad acid trip 30 years ago? insane.gif

I couldn't believe it when I saw that commercial the other day...

They've been around (online) for quite a while. I think I even posted their link up in the Cooler last fall when I was trying to blow the coinees' minds.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Yes they are pricey but very good subs - outclasses Subway into oblivion - only thing that keeps Subway going is the pricing. But once I had Quizno's - I could never eat another Subway sub again. Quiznos does real well here in S. Cal. hi.gif