• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade this Captain America Comics #5

29 posts in this topic

the owner checked the book pretty carefully before submitting... he guarantees it is not restored (thumbs u

Book is graded a PGX 5.0 with LT-OW pages. Was truley considering buying untill i got his response back asking if he guarnteed a blue cgc label.

???

Does the owner guarantee that the book is unrestored, or doesn't he?

the owner checked the book pretty carefully before submitting... he guarantees it is not restored (thumbs u

Book is graded a PGX 5.0 with LT-OW pages. Was truley considering buying untill i got his response back asking if he guarnteed a blue cgc label.

???

ken does guarantee it... here is his blurb:

" Also, If you buy a book from me and within 90 days of receipt you have it graded by CGC and it is found to be restored, I will Happily Refund all of your costs. Shipping, Grading, Cost of the Book, everything. All I ask is that the book be sent to me in the undamaged CGC holder with receipts and I will refund your $ immediately upon receipt."

Thinking of purchasing this book it is in a PGX holder what CGC grade do you think it will get? I'll post the PGX grade later

If you're buying this PGX book, be realistic... you're rolling the dice with an expensive book, and there's no way of knowing from scans what CGC might find.

:sumo:

4.0 PLOD :o

???

" Also, If you buy a book from me and within 90 days of receipt you have it graded by CGC and it is found to be restored, I will Happily Refund all of your costs. Shipping, Grading, Cost of the Book, everything. All I ask is that the book be sent to me in the undamaged CGC holder with receipts and I will refund your $ immediately upon receipt."

Well, there you go!

???

Well, there you go!

ken is a stand up guy, he will stand behind what he sells (thumbs u