• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For my 100th post...

17 posts in this topic

I'd just like to thank Rich Henn for getting me back into collecting comics after a long hiatus... :cloud9: Anyone who knows Rich knows that collecting comics has been and continues to be a passion of his; It is contagious :headbang:

I'm having a great time!!!

Thanks buddy

I'd just like to thank Rich Henn for getting me back into collecting comics after a long hiatus... :cloud9: Anyone who knows Rich knows that collecting comics has been and continues to be a passion of his; It is contagious :headbang:

Thanks buddy

I agree Rich is a good guy.

For your 101st post you can start to explain that Avatar. :o

Thanks buddy

Shame on you for not knowing that movie

Thanks buddy

Glad you are having fun Steve, and most of us would have much more fun if you dumped that avatar

:sick::wishluck:

Thanks buddy

For your 101st post you can start to explain that Avatar (Repeater :banana: :banana: :banana:)

First and foremost my avatar is the best on this board (Ask anyone who has ever seen Super Troopers) :luhv:

Thanks buddy

SUPERTROOPERS..!!!!!!

Thanks buddy

For your 101st post you can start to explain that Avatar (Repeater :banana: :banana: :banana:)

First and foremost my avatar is the best on this board (Ask anyone who has ever seen Super Troopers) :luhv:

You could give them Rod Farva covered in powdered sugar and then they'd be begging for this one back!!!

Thanks buddy

You could give them Rod Farva covered in powdered sugar and then they'd be begging for this one back!!!

Searching the web now for a picture :censored:

Thanks buddy

imagesCAR3E68X.jpg

Thanks buddy

imagesCAR3E68X.jpg

:roflmao:

"It's delicious!"

Thanks buddy

Shame on you for not knowing that movie

:censored: I know the movie...It's use as an Avatar however disturbs my me for some reason. :o