• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raggedy Ann & Andy Four Color 452 CGC 9.0

5 posts in this topic

Only three copies of this book have ever been graded and I just recently upgraded mine to one of the other copies.

Oddly enough I purchased this 9.0 in January and the 9.4 file copy came up for sale this month so I bought that one too.

My exact total with shipping and tax (because I live in Texas and it came from Heritage) was $128.47.

Seeing as how I don't need a second copy I'm offering this one up for $125 SHIPPED!

My loss is your gain and you're probably not going to find any other copies of this book floating around in this high of grade. Shipping will be via Priority Mail. If someone international would like to purchase it then I'll split the shipping with you. Paypal preferred of course but any other form of spendable money works too! :banana:

PM's welcome but I'm pretty firm on this price unless someone wants to offer up a trade of some sort.

Thanks for looking!

FourColor452.jpg

Doesn't Shiverbones collect those? It's cute:)

I think he does because he and I have discussed them before.

How is it that the girls on the boards aren't collecting the "cutesy, girlie" books and us guys are? :makepoint:

Honestly though, I only buy them because my wife likes them. :shy:

Doesn't Shiverbones collect those? It's cute:)

I think he does because he and I have discussed them before.

How is it that the girls on the boards aren't collecting the "cutesy, girlie" books and us guys are? :makepoint:

Honestly though, I only buy them because my wife likes them. :shy:

:shrug: we've "matured" and gone on to more the more sophisticated comics, like SUPER HEROES and GGA :angel:

Somehow sophisticated and comics, sounds like an oxymoron :whee: