• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cobra Commander Got "Yo Joe-ed."

96 posts in this topic

I guess his mouth finally overloaded his arse. Link. To the poster formally known as spiderman-on-tilt, we salute you. I wonder if ComicLink is an undercover G.I. Joe agent? hm

How is he ever going to sell books to HOS members? He'll need someone on the inside now while on vacation.

I guess his mouth finally overloaded his arse. Link. To the poster formally known as spiderman-on-tilt, we salute you. I wonder if ComicLink is an undercover G.I. Joe agent? hm

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=3796130&Searchpage=1&Main=183992&Words=+pirate&topic=0&Search=true#Post3796130

Old news. I told him not to mess with me. Gemma's got my back.

:whistle:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=3796130&Searchpage=1&Main=183992&Words=+pirate&topic=0&Search=true#Post3796130

Like I have time to scour the boards for your nuggets of wisdom.

Newbie question from the back of the room. What the deuce is `masking' ? (shrug)
converting banned words ... like carp instead of cr ...well, you know

Or circumventing the censor so that the words show up as intended.

I don't remember seeing him mask anything though, and he and I were going back and forth quite a bit.

Does anyone remember what John said?