• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Experiencing Postal Delays Due to the Snow...

29 posts in this topic

...in the US or CANADA???

I had to return a book to boardie and it's been 2 weeks since I shipped it to the US and still nothing on his end. The same applies to a book I sold to a chap in the US. It's been 3+ weeks and still nothing.

Please tell me I'm not alone, otherwise I'm out some $$$.

:wishluck:

What snow? (shrug)

The snow those Eastcoasters South of the border have been dealing with. :P

Send me a book and let's see how long it takes. Very easy test.

Quite, especially when money is sent first. hm

Time to start a thread.

"IS ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MONEY TRANSFER DELAYS TO CANADA?"

...in the US or CANADA???

I had to return a book to boardie and it's been 2 weeks since I shipped it to the US and still nothing on his end. The same applies to a book I sold to a chap in the US. It's been 3+ weeks and still nothing.

Please tell me I'm not alone, otherwise I'm out some $$$.

:wishluck:

I'am still waiting on my JIM 83 it was shipped from Canada 2 weeks ago. Glad to hear theres a shipping delay.

NO delays on my end. I shipped some books out on Tuesday (US to US) and 2 of the 3 people I sent to said they have rec'd.

Probably just typical CA to US ship times. IN my experience, that usually takes 1-2 weeks.

It can take up to 4 weeks in my experience for something to ship across the border, regardless of shipping method. If it gets pulled by customs for a random inspection it can sit on a shelf for weeks.

I wouldn't worry much. I've never had a package go missing except for one, and in that case I'm not so sure it was lost.

It can take up to 4 weeks in my experience for something to ship across the border, regardless of shipping method. If it gets pulled by customs for a random inspection it can sit on a shelf for weeks.

I wouldn't worry much. I've never had a package go missing except for one, and in that case I'm not so sure it was lost.

Well, that last bit is less than re-assuring... Comic collecting postal workers?

hm Maybe I should get a job with the postal service. Talk about a great way to start a comic book collection...

No...post office was running just fine. However, my Valentines Day flowers to my wife were held up in Fort Worth by Fed Ex...Im guessing due to snow...and werent being delivered until Monday.

Meanwhile I still got emails asking me to fill out a satisfaction survey and that I could still have flowers shipped by Sunday.

never again....Ive got a local florist now.

Well, that last bit is less than re-assuring... Comic collecting postal workers?

hm Maybe I should get a job with the postal service. Talk about a great way to start a comic book collection...

The only time a package has ever gone missing was when I sent one with no tracking to someone I've never dealt with before. I never heard from them since. I can only say that the possibility of them taking the package and saying it never arrived was a possible one as I had no proof of delivery.

I honestly wouldn't worry. Between the weather, the holidays etc chances are it will show up soon.