• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Don't Want to Meet the Guy Who Painted This!!

44 posts in this topic

That's from his site... check the link yourself...

The auction said find out more about the artist, so I did... now I feel like I need to wash my hands... and not in a Cherry Poptart kind of way... tongue.gif

I agree with Joanna... I really liked the old avatar...

Oh dagnabbit.

Joanna AND 'House, eh? I must acquiesce to those who remain situated high above the filth and rabble of the rest of the board............. Georgie's comin' home, kids! Say goodbye to this glorious slab o' meat!

Huh? I thought they got their asses whupped on Wednesday with the Reeves avatar? Go Tar Heels! tongue.gif

You got your tickets yet for the big game yet? confused.gif

Huh? I thought they got their asses whupped on Wednesday with the Reeves avatar? Go Tar Heels!

No no no... 'House is right. They were defeated BOTH times while I had that *other* avatar. It is my fault. I will now go fall on my sword. Or on those chopsticks that I keep in my front pocket (you never know when a plate of moo shoo pork is going to come around).

Merry stinkin' Christmas. wink.gif