• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link Found my book!

93 posts in this topic

..the book will probably be at your house in no time... i wouldnt worry too much.. from what i know,clink is pretty honest in that department,just a little slow in getting books to people some time....just dont let them charge you for shipping on that second package.

Man, I hope they don't misfile any of the screaming good deals I got. lol

Seriously, its probably just an honest mistake. Hang tough, and they'll take care of you. Their CS has gotten a lot better in the last year.

You had better call to be sure. If they can't put their hands on it right that second, start a thread. lol

You mean you guys didn't already get your books?

lol

That's my new favorite word: integritous.

:boo: Sorry "BubbamyAmadeus" that word has already been taken ya meathead :makepoint:lollollol

"BubbaMyAmadeus"...?

hm

Aren't joke names supposed to be...ya know...funny?

And I can't have a favorite word if it's been taken by someone else..?

Drat.

Man, I hope they don't misfile any of the screaming good deals I got. lol

Seriously, its probably just an honest mistake. Hang tough, and they'll take care of you. Their CS has gotten a lot better in the last year.

You had better call to be sure. If they can't put their hands on it right that second, start a thread. lol

You mean you guys didn't already get your books?

lol

The "Captain" is on fire....... :flamed::whee::flamed::roflmao::roflmao:

That's my new favorite word: integritous.

:boo: Sorry "BubbamyAmadeus" that word has already been taken ya meathead :makepoint:lollollol

"BubbaMyAmadeus"...?

hm

Aren't joke names supposed to be...ya know...funny?

And I can't have a favorite word if it's been taken by someone else..?

Drat.

OK.....we can share the dang "word" :sorry:

I will tell you this..my spelling confidence has been absolutely HAMMERED after a decade+ of reading message boards. Words that I wouldn't even think twice about before, I now look at and think "is that spelled correctly? It looks off."

That's what happens when you read un-edited sheist on message boards posted by doodlebots with no education.

Thank you, Internet!

hm

I wonder if the same thing happens to high school English teachers....?

I will tell you this..my spelling confidence has been absolutely HAMMERED after a decade+ of reading message boards. Words that I wouldn't even think twice about before, I now look at and think "is that spelled correctly? It looks off."

That's what happens when you read un-edited sheist on message boards posted by doodlebots with no education.

Thank you, Internet!

hm

I wonder if the same thing happens to high school English teachers....?

Nope...just you.....causing yer special :applause:

Awwww...yer special, too.....

:luhv:

119172482c35f2c3ad1.jpg

Dammit, I knew bringing my family album to a forum dinner was a mistake . . .

That's greggy on the left and me with my Thor hammer on the right.

Backwoods Creek con, 2008.

Someone told me that the General Lee was on display so I took a shot of us with it.

119172482c35f2c3ad1.jpg

wow....wow....wow....wow

Hey Rock you and your dad almost look like brothers....he looks pretty young for being yur dad.... lol

No, that's you and me. I'm on the right. Don't you remember, that was our vacation to Cedar Bluff, Alabama. We had a couple of blowouts on the road.

(thumbs u

If you hear the faint sounds of a banjo being lightly plucked in the distance while looking at this picture, you're on the right track...

Hey......is that Bert Reynolds way, way back there in the background?

integritous Definition - The Unword Dictionary

Definition of integritous :. (ĭn-tĕg'rĭ-təs). 1. (adj.) Characterized by integrity.

119172482c35f2c3ad1.jpg

wow....wow....wow....wow

Hey Rock you and your dad almost look like brothers....he looks pretty young for being yur dad.... lol

No, that's you and me. I'm on the right. Don't you remember, that was our vacation to Cedar Bluff, Alabama. We had a couple of blowouts on the road.

(thumbs u

Sweet tats, RMA. I can't tell if that is Jesus or Berlioz on your shoulder, though.

119172482c35f2c3ad1.jpg

wow....wow....wow....wow

I also could have gone with "that's what happens when he's also my brother" and "that was the pic from our first date."

Your mileage may vary.