• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This just in: Monstro tempts fate...

59 posts in this topic

Watson, I would have thought you of all people would have gotten the two film refs I put in my post. Unless, like most others here, you don;t actually read my posts and just pretend to by picking out a noun and a verb and responding to them. I weep. :cry:

I read your posts... unless they are really long. I'm not a big movie buff. I can't remember film quotes unless they became bigger than the movie itself, e.g.:

"May the Force be with you."

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

"Moral turpitude.

What?

Moral turpitude. Read your contract, Miss Honeywell. l'll have you fired for moral turpitude.

You can take your moral turpitude and you can stick it up the old gazoo, Beulah."

Another badge of honor. lol

I've never had a strike. :whee:

Neither have I. Amazing, actually.

We may be the last of the hold-outs. hm

You guys just dont have what it takes.

I have all but tried to get a strike... I am actually surprised I haven't.

:eek:

-slym

Another badge of honor. lol

I've never had a strike. :whee:

Neither have I. Amazing, actually.

We may be the last of the hold-outs. hm

:hi:

And you KNOW that's by the skin o' the teeth.

Daniel+Dennett+and+atheism.JPG

This is not the Dice you're looking for. hm

:angel:

I felt responsible and had an attack of conscience. Yeah, I know. It caught me completely off guard as well.

I knew Dice was exaggerating when he said your heart was the size of a matchbook.

What heart? I'm the Marvel Universe equivalent of Metallo.

I felt responsible and had an attack of conscience. Yeah, I know. It caught me completely off guard as well.

I knew Dice was exaggerating when he said your heart was the size of a matchbook.

Dude, you made a DC reference. That's another sign . . . :tonofbricks:

The best was when Danny got a strike about four months after he posted that he would probably go insane if he ever got a strike . . . :roflmao:

No. The best was when Danny posted his 40K FDQ and said he could be reached by PMs after that.

meh

Dude, you made a DC reference. That's another sign . . . :tonofbricks:

Merciful Minerva! :o