• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre Ebay mid grade Silver Age FF #s 80, 93 and 100

1 post in this topic

Hi, I thought I'd offer these three Silver Age Fantastic Four books to the forum prior to listing them on Ebay. If you're interested in any or all three PM me an offer, I'm looking for about half guide price. Postage for one or all is $4.50 for boxed USPS Priority mail with Delivery confirmation or $3 for boxed USPS Media Rate also with Delivery confirmation. Insurance is your choice.

Thanks for looking smile.gif

Dave H

Fantastic Four #80 by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. The FF and Wyatt Wingfoot vs. Tomazooma the Totem that Walks! It's in Fine condition with some stress wear along the spine and nice white to off-white pages

ff80.jpg

Fantastic Four #93 by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. The Thing vs. Torgo in the Arena of Death! It's in VG condition with off-white pages, a printing crease on the cover near the "Four" and some staining on the back cover. Not as bad as all that makes it sound, the book is still very presentable and a great read!

ff93.jpg

Fantastic Four #100 by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. "The Spectacular Long-Awaited 100th Anniversary Issue! Featuring Villians, Villians Villians!" That about says it all about this Key FF book. The book is in Fine to Fine- condition with white to off-white pages, some stress wear along the spine and a couple of creases on the lower outside corner.

ff100.jpg