• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Raw Spider-Man, new books on last page

173 posts in this topic

New Mutants #98(VF/NM) $35

First appearance of you know whonot sure on how to deduct for what could be a printing error on inside front cover (looks to be faded in spots)book looks 9.6 otherwise

IMG_0018-6.jpg

:takeit:

Dan

Anyone ever notice how bad domino's legs look on that cover hm

Nope, when everything on the cover is bad, its hard to single out one thing.

New Mutants #98(VF/NM) $35

First appearance of you know whonot sure on how to deduct for what could be a printing error on inside front cover (looks to be faded in spots)book looks 9.6 otherwise

IMG_0018-6.jpg

:takeit:

Dan

Anyone ever notice how bad domino's legs look on that cover hm

Nope, when everything on the cover is bad, its hard to single out one thing.

I was going to say it's hard to notice her legs for Deadpools man-boobs.

Amazing Spider-Man #6(VF+ (A)) $275

Bought this one off of Robojo as a 9.4 on the bay before I knew what to watch for :tonofbricks: , most certainly has been trimmed, looks to have had the cover cleaned and there is a small piece of tap on the inside of the edge of the FC, couldn't find any other restro...yours for way way less than I paid

IMG_0028-1.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #6 $275

Bought this one off of Robojo as a 9.4 on the bay before I knew what to watch for :tonofbricks: , most certainly has been trimmed, looks to have had the cover cleaned and there is a small piece of tap on the inside of the edge of the FC, couldn't find any other restro...yours for way way less than I paid

IMG_0028-1.jpg

so sorry to see that... :doh:

:censored: you in the :censored:, robojo!!!