• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

40 posts in this topic

Hey Guys!

I'm new to the boards, but not new to selling. My name is Michael Shepherd and I owned and operated FUNNY PAGES in eastern Tennessee for right at 15 years. I closed the storefront back in the summer of 2007 and have went back to school to finish a Physical Therapy degree to go along with the Education degree that I got back in 1992. That said, school costs "real money" and I've decided to start selling again on a regular basis.

We have been on eBay for almost 10 years now and have maintained a excellent feedback record. Please use this link to see our eBay page and review our record.

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=fpgs2

We did Wizard World Chicago and Philadelphia many times in the last 15 years as well as Heroes Con in Charlotte, NC and Adventure Con in Knoxville and Pigeon Forge, TN. Hopefully you know us... and if not, we hope to get to know you well.

Rules:

*TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 20% OFF LISTED PRICE!

*FREE SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE FOR USA BIDDERS STILL APPLIES!

*SALE/THREAD WILL CLOSE 11PM EST, 2/23/10 !

- First takeit.gif gets it and trumps any and all PM's.

- I ship everything and anything BOXED with delivery confirmation, no envelopes.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation and Insurance is INCLUDED in the Buy price for USA BIDDERS ONLY. That said, ANY deal other than the Buy price will have to have shipping and insurance added to the sale price.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage and insurance on these lots.

- We take PAYPAL ONLY! It's quick and protects us both. Once you win, just PM me your paypal billing address and I'll get you a invoice out asap.

Let's get started with some BLUE LABEL, UNRESTORED & VERY NICE SILVER & BRONZE CGC KEYS...