• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another Detective 31 question

84 posts in this topic

How many Tec 31's would you "guesstimate" are in existence Gator? From what I know (so far) You and I and at least 4 others have a 31 so that is 9 (you have 5 + 4 others) right there already. And I know there are more boardies that must have a 31 too that I don't know about.

i would guestimate at least 500, maybe more, like closer to 1000 (thumbs u

:o No way, really?

Seems high - but I trust your experience.

That is a lot of Tec 31's!!!!!!

So funny compared to estimate years ago (estimates that were wrong)

You sure though?

I am sure the number is closer to 200-300.

That seems more believable....but still I have no idea.

200-300 is still a ton more than I would have guessed. I was thinking 150 or less.

my logic comes from the fact that I find it hard to believe that I have owned 10% of all known copies...it is just not reasonable to assume that (or anyone for that matter ...i am on my 15th diff one in just a few years)...

my guess is maybe 2%, and extrapolate that out, and viola , 750 (right in the middle of my 500-1000 estimate)

Let's see. Action 12 came out when Detective 27 came out. Action 16 came out when Detective 31 came out. How about a figure of 300-500? hm

that is certainly in the ball park...

heck, any number we throw out is speculation...we just have to extrapolate the known facts and use a little common sense...

How many Tec 31's would you "guesstimate" are in existence Gator? From what I know (so far) You and I and at least 4 others have a 31 so that is 9 (you have 5 + 4 others) right there already. And I know there are more boardies that must have a 31 too that I don't know about.

i would guestimate at least 500, maybe more, like closer to 1000 (thumbs u

:o No way, really?

Seems high - but I trust your experience.

That is a lot of Tec 31's!!!!!!

So funny compared to estimate years ago (estimates that were wrong)

You sure though?

I am sure the number is closer to 200-300.

That seems more believable....but still I have no idea.

200-300 is still a ton more than I would have guessed. I was thinking 150 or less.

my logic comes from the fact that I find it hard to believe that I have owned 10% of all known copies...it is just not reasonable to assume that (or anyone for that matter ...i am on my 15th diff one in just a few years)...

my guess is maybe 2%, and extrapolate that out, and viola , 750 (right in the middle of my 500-1000 estimate)

Let's see. Action 12 came out when Detective 27 came out. Action 16 came out when Detective 31 came out. How about a figure of 300-500? hm

that is certainly in the ball park...

heck, any number we throw out is speculation...we just have to extrapolate the known facts and use a little common sense...

Your knowledge and experience is impeccable and unmatched. (thumbs u