• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IN your entire collection, what's your favorite 2 boooks?

99 posts in this topic

There is no way I could narrow my favorites down to 2! ooo.gif

I'd have to say the 26 favorite comics I own are:

DOUBLE ACTION - 1 (in whatever form it may exist)

If you had one, you'd know what form it existed in. Are you telling porky pies?? 27_laughing.gif

There is no way I could narrow my favorites down to 2! ooo.gif

I'd have to say the 26 favorite comics I own are:

DOUBLE ACTION - 1 (in whatever form it may exist)

If you had one, you'd know what form it existed in. Are you telling porky pies?? 27_laughing.gif

tonofbricks.gif27_laughing.gif

Man, that book has a history with me. Three times I've bought the book by mail order (sight unseen) in the last few years. Each time the book was supposedly FVF or VF- with no resto. All three times I had to return the book due to color touches and/or trimming on the right edge of the book. Thankfully the dealers in question were above board and accepted returns............

I am pretty happy with my JO1, the top front cover keeps this book from being a much nicer copy, but it has no resto and is a clean copy. I have had it about 5 years now and it is the cornerstone of my complete Jimmy Olsen collection.

These aren't my rarest or most valuable comics, but I have to say that they're 2 of my favorites (that I happen to have scans of on my hard drive wink.gif ):

2-1076129887.jpg

1-1076130196.jpg

One of these days I'll spend a few hours with the scanner and put my Top 20 list together. I need the practice scanning and uploading anyway, not being a computer master or anything.

4_6_213.gif And Timely pulls out the big guns, and even though Im not a real big fan of GA, that more fun cover is one of my favs thumbsup2.gif

Um - fav comics not fo rarity or expense, but just cause

JLA #5, the Guy Gardner vs. Batman issue, one of the only time I have seriously lol when reading a comic.

And Batman 232 - just cause its well the 1032.gif er Bomb

I have to pik 2?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ASM King Size #9

TOS #45

Both not just for what they are , but more for sappy nostalgic reasons.

I re read them now , and still remember being a kid .. a certain summer at the lake.

They never fail to remind me of how fun comics are.