• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLEISCHER STUDIOS' Superman Maquettes

1 post in this topic

Just got these in about an hour ago (typical of Diamond) and I have two extras...

CLASSIC ANIMATION MAQUETTE SERIES: FLEISCHER STUDIOS' STYLE SUPERMAN

Inspired by the acclaimed Superman animated shorts of the 1940s created by the Fleischer Studios, this Superman maquette celebrates a true milestone in the art of animation. This authentically sculpted maquette captures Superman standing for Truth and Justice in his classic pose and is a must for every Superman fan. This limited edition, hand-painted cold-cast porcelain maquette measures approximately 9 1/8" high x 5 7/8" wide x 2 3/4" deep and is packaged in a 4-color box.

pic_medfleischersuperman.jpg

Retail is $89.95

I'll do them at $56 plus shipping, which should be $8 to the east coast, $7 to the west coast.

The Fleischer cartoons are some of the best animation ever done, and this maquette looks pretty damn cool! thumbsup2.gif

PM me if you're interested... or reply with nonsense to keep my thread at the top. smile.gif