• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM 51, 54, 56, 60, 61, 73, 74, 76 & 82...READERS...CHEAP!

31 posts in this topic

I'll be selling off a few of the lower grade JIM copies in my 50-82 run as I upgrade...these books will make nice reader/placeholder copies for your collection until you spring for something in higher grade...

USA/Canada 1st Class shipping is included in the ask prices.

:takeit: man trumps PMs...

Payment: PP, MO, CHK.

First up...

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 56

JAN 1960

VG- (Q) OWW Spine wear, chip out of center spine. Cool date stamp NOV 3 1959. 2/3 of the last page of the Ditko story has been cut out; affects story.

ASK PRICE $14

JIM56FC.jpg

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 51

MARCH 1959

GD/VG OW Pages

Very cool robot cover/story! Reader’s crease along spine, heavy crease bottom right corner/edge, impact creases from bundling BC. Starts Kirby art! Wood

ASK PRICE $30

JIM51FC.jpg

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 61

OCT 1960

GD+ (Q) OW Pages Perhaps GD/VG moisture damage lower right corner FC, light stains.

ASK PRICE $14

JIM61FC.jpg

I've revised the grade to qualified, as the bottom staple is missing. I've lowered the price from $24 to $14.

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 73

OCT 1961

GD/VG OWW Pages Perhaps VG- light spine wear, long vertical crease down center FC. Story titled The Spider where a spider is exposed to radiation and gets powers and shoots webbing, a reverse prototype of Spider-Man’s origin

ASK PRICE $54

JIM73FC.jpg