• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

some g.a., some offered before, some not

113 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread takes these. i will consider reasonable counters. $9 s/h for a slab, $5 raw for u.s. mailing. we'll figure out canada or elsehwere. please tell me if you're out of the country, and i've received payment lately not knowing 'til the p.p. comes in that it was a canadian buyer.

first up is one of my favorite esoteric g.a. covers, zip-jet 1 in cgc 8.0. only 2 higher on the census. listing it a guide. $475. SOLD!!!

zipcgc.jpg

journey into mystery 15, cgc 8.5, river city. impossible to get in this grade, next highest on census has a 7 on the front. need double guide on this one. $700. SOLD!!!!

rivercity.jpg

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, GOLDUSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Really?? Didn't think I'd get that sort of reaction. :tonofbricks:

That's Bob, always bringing the drama! He's pretty handy with the :ohnoez: graemlin too. :grin:

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, GOLDUSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

That's Bob, always bringing the drama! He's pretty handy with the :ohnoez: graemlin too. :grin:

It's all about me, you know. :P

sell some Timelys Parker. :grin:

no, but here's something just as good. great 3, vg+. has some tear seals, and maybe a little c.t., but no bleed [i don't have a black lite]. c/ow pages, at worst, maybe o/w. when i saw what that slabbed one sold for the other day, i figured some of the underbidders might want a more reasonably priced copy. $1,500. SOLD!!!

great3.jpg

Drama is good. :banana: