• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Champion Sketch Opportunity

254 posts in this topic

You've seen his stuff posted here recently and here's your chance to get your own piece drawn by Michael Champion for CGC Signature Series.

Mike will be doing full-color sketches on blank sketch variant comics. His rates are as follows, all will be in color:

Single Figure: $105

Each Additional Figure: add $10

Simple Background: FREE

Detailed Background: add $10

The price includes CGC Signature Series grading and shipping to the US (international is actual cost, PM me for details :) ) Paypal is preferred. Please use the personal option or add 3% if using the standard method. (worship)

I'll be collecting blank covers to send to Mike all at once. I'm hoping to get these sent out around the first week in March.

Here are a few of his recent examples:

Single Figure, Simple Background - $105 graded and shipped to your door.

Marvel_Zombies_Spiderman_by_MChampion.jpg

Emma_Frost_by_MChampion.jpg

Single Figure, Detailed Background - $115 graded and shipped to your door.

Phoenix_Sketch_Cover1_by_MChampion.jpg

Zombie_Captain_America_by_MChampion.jpg

2 Figures, Detailed Background - $125 graded and shipped to your door.

Marvel_Zombies_Hulk_by_MChampion.jpg

Mike is very open to doing just about any characters you can think of. Comics, movies, TV, sports...he's up for just about anything. If you've got a special request, PM me and I'll run it by him. You can check out a gallery of his work here:

Mike Champion's Gallery

To participate, throw up the :takeit: and PM me the details of what you'd like done. Thanks!

Oh, and if anyone requests a Zombie subject, Mike will be sure to "Zombify" the border for ya. (thumbs u

:bump: for the evening crowd. :)

Any witnesses/facilitators out there... GET THIS GUY !!!! :)

Gotcha covered, Adonis. (thumbs u

Well, you ARE buying dinner for everyone who attends the forum dinner on Saturday. I understand. Very nice of you, by the way. :devil:

Sally and I are still hammering out the details of the trip. We'd like to go, but she's flying in during the middle of day 2 and I'm not sure if she has something else in mind. We'll talk it over soon. (thumbs u

I've sent a little over half of the books to Mike so he could get started. If anyone is still interested, feel free to send me a PM. (thumbs u