• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Champion Sketch Opportunity

254 posts in this topic

Just wanted to give everyone an update...I've recieved the first round of books from Adam and will be starting on them soon. Had a convention last weekend, and I'm finishing up lingering work from that, as well as a couple other prebooked commissions (ahem, including one very kickass Inhumans piece for a forum member!). Plan on starting on the sketch covers tomorrow, and continue work through to next week. I'll post updates on them as work progresses.

You guys gave me some truly awesome requests, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out! :)

Brian, You have no idea how much I ma looking forward to seeing these...I know will do a great job Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have mad faith on your skills!

I wonder if we had a bunch of our forum member artist collaborate on one mega blank cover? if that would work hm hm
That would be hard to do...
It would be nice to see though, something like Par2ch is doing with that art piece.

Hey, guys! Just wanted to let you know that I had a couple of back to back conventions that slowed me down unexpectantly. Wanted to keep the lines of communication open with everyone and let you know that I should be finishing up the first batch of books this week, as well as the stray bristol board commissions that came in from CGC members. My standing rule is that if I end up making you wait longer than planned, I spend a little more time than usual making your commission look really cool. :)

Watch for updates this coming week!

:taptaptap:

Just kiddin', Mike! Hope the shows went well for ya!

Hey, guys!

Sorry for the delays! I'm past my back to back to back conventions and all the associated travel that took up more of the drawing time and returning emails and updating boards than I had thought. No more conventions till June, so I'm catching back up on things, including outstanding commissions at a rapid pace. I'll be posting the finished covers for the first batch of books this week, and will be on the second batch next week. In addition, since things ran WAAAAYYYY later on these than I had intended, I'll be throwing in a little something extra for each person in appreciation of you patience. What it is, exactly, you'll have to wait and see when you receive your package back. :)

Okay, so here's the first one to show off, more to come tomorrow...Magneto:

Magneto_sketch_cover_by_MChampion.jpg