• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Affordable TOS/JIMs, HG Slabs, HG BA FFs, Ultra HG Bronze

162 posts in this topic

First, Shipping Update: Some of you were still waiting for packages from me, and between today and tomorrow, all outstanding packages should be shipped. With the snow and then a brutal travel schedule last week, I got behind, but now I'm back on a routine.

Second: Sale time. TOS books are some of the hottest on the planet... and I have nice mid and low grade run with great page quality. A few JIMs as well. Later tonight, I'm going to offer about 5 or 6 slabs at prices that I would offer to dealers, so some super nice prices to move some stale inventory. I also just picked up a nice run of high grade bronze FFs as well. In addition, I just picked up another short box of ultra high grade (9.4/9.6 or better) bronze age Marvels. Those will be listed later in the week.

First :takeit: rules. I'm happy to drop off books at this week's Big Apple show in NYC if you will be there or mail. Shipping for books over $50 is boxed priority, unless you specifically request otherwise.

Thanks for looking, first book up in a few minutes.