• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If u buy a cgc book in the sell thread?

82 posts in this topic

Some people think it's polite to wait a little while (1 month etc) some say once you pay for it you're free to do as you wish.

Just do what your conscience says is ok.

If you bought it begging for a discount because you "needed it for your collection" and are now turning around to flip it we'll be pouring the dirt in your grave by morning.

lol

i sell whenever i need extra money for more books =)..i think the fastest was like a week or two....but once the book is in your hand its yours to do with...

most people love it when i resell cause its always for a lost :sad:

Some people think it's polite to wait a little while (1 month etc) some say once you pay for it you're free to do as you wish.

Just do what your conscience says is ok.

If you bought it begging for a discount because you "needed it for your collection" and are now turning around to flip it we'll be pouring the dirt in your grave by morning.

lol

:roflmao:

[quote=r1970d

lol

who hasn't had this happen to them here? i got a quick intro to the boards when i sold someone their "grail book" and saw it on ebay 3 weeks later.

[quote=r1970d

lol

who hasn't had this happen to them here? i got a quick intro to the boards when i sold someone their "grail book" and saw it on ebay 3 weeks later. Sucker

[quote=r1970d

lol

who hasn't had this happen to them here? i got a quick intro to the boards when i sold someone their "grail book" and saw it on ebay 3 weeks later.

Sucker

Quote FAIL.

[quote=r1970d

lol

Sucker

since banned member and he took a loss on it. :acclaim:

[quote=r1970d

lol

Sucker

Quote FAIL. Don't see you fixing it, dufus