• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gene Colan and DWC in Pittsburgh

27 posts in this topic

It is with great regret that I must formally announce that Gene Colan will not be at the Pittsburgh Comicon taking place April 23rd-25th, 2010 due to health complications. After personally talking with Gene, it was determained that it best that we announce this now instead of waiting until the last minute. Gene regrets he will not be coming to Pittsburgh as he is always excited to see his fans. So please join me in keeping Gene in our thoughts as he continues to fight for better health. Thank you for your support.

Chandler, please give Gene our best. I suspected he probably wouldn't be able to make it since I know travel has been difficult. Let him know how much we enjoy his work and appreciate his efforts. I was just thumbing through some of my Tomb of Dracula issues recently and really just enjoyed "sinking my teeth" into the art (knuck knuck)!

And still waiting on a Jerry Robinson signing... :baiting: