• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MiracleMan #1 CGC 9.8 White / I Only have 8 Copies Left / Alan Moore CLOSED

58 posts in this topic

A few books for sale tonight. I also have a sale in the SA/BA Forum.

These books have been Pressed. Please keep in mind that Shipping is included in my asking price.

Feel free to make an Offer, but the :takeit: beats any ongoing negotiations.

Thanks for looking!!!

Miracleman #1 1985 CGC 9.8 White Alan Moore Story. $85 I have a few of these and can do better if you want more than 1 copy. I think this book will heat up in the future if Marvel does something with the character.

Sandman #1 1989 CGC 9.6 White $75 SOLD

Batman #457 1990 CGC 9.8 White 1st App of Tim Drake as Robin $70 SOLD

Marc Spector Moon Knight #60 1994 CGC 9.6 White Last Issue Platt Cover and Art. $35 SOLD

Grimm Fairy Tales #1 2005 CGC 9.8 White $135 It won't kill me to keep this one. SOLD

Well, I know who will be grabbing the Sandman 1. Otherwise, his hands start to shake uncontrollably.

:o

For a second there I thought it read

''Sandman #1 1989 CGC 9.8 White $75''

I was thinking WOW! A 9.8 for $75?! lol

Well, I know who will be grabbing the Sandman 1. Otherwise, his hands start to shake uncontrollably.

:o

For a second there I thought it read

''Sandman #1 1989 CGC 9.8 White $75''

I was thinking WOW! A 9.8 for $75?! lol

I bet you were.

According to a reliable internet source: Marvel has just held a "Marvelman" status meeting which involved some major players.This news as of 1-25-10.It is just a matter of time til they get it together.

S7303054-1.jpg
Where did you hear that?