• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

something wrong here?

7 posts in this topic

Nothing wrong,...this book is easier to get in high grade than last Wednesday's releases.....there were literally thousands of copies from the old Robert Bell warehouse

Nothing wrong,...this book is easier to get in high grade than last Wednesday's releases.....there were literally thousands of copies from the old Robert Bell warehouse

Speak for yourself... sumo.gif

Do you have a few you could throw my way for cheap then? devil.gif

Do you have a few you could throw my way for cheap then? devil.gif

I have a very inexpensive( we don't use te word cheap) one up for sale right now....the BIN is only $375.00...I was selling them raw for $300.00 a piece in the marketplace a month ago and everyone that I was crazy.....now I only have 3 left from that dozen....One CGC 8.0 and two CGC 9.0...then after they are gone I never want to see this book again......