• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Competitive Scores question

5 posts in this topic

It's the same for the Batman #608 RRP in 9.4. In Batman (Complete) set, it's worth around 900 points, but in the Hush set it's only worth 600 or so points.

It doesn't particularly bother me, just pointing it out (thumbs u

• Administrator

I am looking into the situation with the Amazing Spider-Man sets, but I couldn't find the difference in the Batman scores? Boozad, any help???

Originally there was the idea that a comic may have more "value" in a specific grouping or set but that has since been changed, so I am happy to try to sync up any scoring that may seem different in various sets. Please feel free to post them here or in the "Hey these Scores Need Fixing!" thread.... :)

The ASM#4 is 7500 in the variants collection for a 9.2, and 10,000 in the normal complete collection. That's the one I noticed first.

Also, the ASM#6 is different between the complete set and the variant collection, 1150 versus 1400, weighed in the other direction from the ASM#4.