• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Some Raw Silver JIM, FF, Spidey, Hulk New MORE Books ADDED 50% Discount!!!!

104 posts in this topic

Picked up a long box of Raw Silver, Bronze and Copper. Mostly mid-grade stuff with some clunkers thrown in for good measure. I'm going to try to list some each night until they're gone. I'll be listing these way below Overstreet for the most part so I can blow 'em out. Offers welcome but :takeit: rules the day. As these are raw books, if you're not happy with them once you get them, send 'em on back. I can ship up to 10 raw books safely in a priority box for about 10 bucks. I'll also ship in a priority envelope with cardboard if you want to cut down on shipping costs.

Thanks for looking!

ML

Let's sprinkle in a few clunkers...

Hulk 5 Fair+/Good- $55

This book would be in the G/VG range if not for the hunk out of the front cover. Oddly enough, cover is still firmly attached as the piece missing did not impact the staples. Other than the chunk out of the front cover, it is 100% complete.

P1280354.jpg