• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Some Raw Silver JIM, FF, Spidey, Hulk New MORE Books ADDED 50% Discount!!!!

104 posts in this topic

That's it for tonight. I've got a pretty large assortment of titles, including Batman and Detectives (Copper), FFs (Silver), a few TOS, Caps and lots of other stuff. No big keys, but lots of nice mid-grade books. If you have requests, I'll try to push 'em to the front. At my listing rate, I'll hopefully be done by Christmas. lol

Fantastic Four 52 VG+ SOLD

Book presents higher but has two interior pages with 2 inch tears. Nothing missing, but tears nonetheless. If not for the torn pages, I'd grade 6.5. One tiny non-displaced chip right side. Smaller than a 1/4 inch and minor overall wear. Dust shadow rear cover.

P1130078.jpg

P1130079.jpg

Fantastic Four 52 VG+ $15

Book presents higher but has two interior pages with 2 inch tears. Nothing missing, but tears nonetheless. If not for the torn pages, I'd grade 6.5. One tiny non-displaced chip right side. Smaller than a 1/4 inch and minor overall wear. Dust shadow rear cover.

P1130078.jpg

P1130079.jpg

takeit.gif

Fantastic Four 52 VG+ $15

P1130078.jpg

P1130079.jpg

takeit.gif

^^