• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lost Vs Heroes!!

Lost Vs Heroes  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Lost Vs Heroes

39 posts in this topic

I think it was a really idiotic thing to say... It's up to me what I use in my avatar -- I'm not offended, I just think you came across as an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I'm sure everybody on the board would agree with that.

...but yep, Hiro seems to be the highlight of the show so far for me too.

Lloyd, had I known that was you in your avatar I would have said nothing. How could I know? But you are apparantly offended, for which I do apologize. It is not uncommon here for people comment on avatars.

But honestly, I don't think folks here need to see me dis your avatar to make them think I am idiotic. I am sure they have figured that out long before this.

So again, not a personal comment as I had no idea that was a personal image.

PS (added later) - your use of the word GAY lol lol

could also be seen as idiotic. Since such a phrase may well be seen as a personal insult.

I was thinking the same thing...poor taste

And Lost is the better series

I liked HEROES better.

However - both are still on Netflix watch instant. Perhaps, with the backing of the Xsman - I should reconisder LOST? It just seemed so slow, ultimately.

I think it was a really idiotic thing to say... It's up to me what I use in my avatar -- I'm not offended, I just think you came across as an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I'm sure everybody on the board would agree with that.

Lloyd, had I known that was you in your avatar I would have said nothing. How could I know? But you are apparantly offended, for which I do apologize. It is not uncommon here for people comment on avatars.

But honestly, I don't think folks here need to see me dis your avatar to make them think I am idiotic. I am sure they have figured that out long before this.

could also be seen as idiotic. Since such a phrase may well be seen as a personal insult.

I liked HEROES better.

However - both are still on Netflix watch instant. Perhaps, with the backing of the Xsman - I should reconisder LOST? It just seemed so slow, ultimately.

I definately recommend watching it...one of the best series ever!

I liked HEROES better.

As Spock once said (or was it that alternate Spock with the goatee?) "I shall consider it."

I liked HEROES better.

As Spock once said (or was it that alternate Spock with the goatee?) "I shall consider it."

And as Kirk once said,

"KHAN!!!!!!"

I liked HEROES better.

And as Kirk once said,

"KHAN!!!!!!"

And as Khan once said "English....I thought I'd dreamed hearing it. Where am I?" (seems appropriate about now.)

I loved the first season of Heroes, season was good and then it just slid from there.

Lost is just great! Just when you think they've taken the story too far, the writers hook you back in.

On a side note, I had been watching Flash Forward until this odd friggin' break in the season. Dig that show, too!

The first season of Heroes was great but quality went downhill from there through this past season. IF it comes back next season, I don't think I'm watching.

On the other hand, Lost was great during the first season (watched the entire season on DVD in about two or three weeks), and has gotten only better through the next few seasons. In fact, I'm about to go watch tonight's episode.

I'm bias too, because I haven't really finished watching Heroes -- just started yesterday :) seen 3 episodes so far, but I'm enjoying it -- the Hiro (I think his name is) makes me laugh! lol

That is the best thing about the show and that gets old fast about Hiro.Hiro was funny in the first season but by the second season you tire of Hiro being cute!

wow so far im the only vote for heroes?.... never watched Lost so i guess my vote is bias

Lost is considered one of the greatest television series of all-time while Heroes is just another teen angst tv show! Try to watch season 1 of Lost and you will be amazed,especially the pilot! ;)

wow so far im the only vote for heroes?.... never watched Lost so i guess my vote is bias

Lost is considered one of the greatest television series of all-time while Heroes is just another teen angst tv show! Try to watch season 1 of Lost and you will be amazed,especially the pilot! ;)

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

There was a reason why the Star Trek reboot was a giant smash hit!,it was by the creator of Lost J. J. Abrams! :blush:

Lost is one of the few tv shows I watch as most are mediocrely boring.

Lost was interesting in the beginning but quickly became mired in its own lack of self control. The stories have never gone anywhere...they just keep circling back upon themselves. In my opinion, Lost is a tale that should have reached a conclusion long ago. I should punctuate that by saying I am not a serial watcher. I dont like to watch perpetual television because I like to see things wrapped up...for good or bad. Probably why I prefer the History Channel and Discovery and reading.

I watched the first three seasons of Lost and I was never that impressed by it. I couldn't be bothered to start season four. meh

The first season of Heroes was very good and I still enjoyed season two though it was not as good. I've got season three on DVD to watch when I get time.

Out of the two series, I voted for Heroes, no hesitation.