• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: It ios 8:02 PM PST - should I get more sake

32 posts in this topic

No poll. Just need to hear of I should get more sake. Just ran out. Actually it is a bit past 8:04PST (20:04) now. Will wait 5 minutes to decide based on the opinions. (No opinions at all, which I expect as I AM Pov, will mean yes.)

I thank you.

Yes, get more. Here I'll join you with my beer :)

I just cracked another one open :grin:

photo.jpg

I am honored you shared your beer. Here is my sake. The sake itself is an inexpensive but surprisingly decent one. The Tukkuri (flask) and Sakazuki (cup) are from Bizen, a very old pottery center in Japan. These were made by Bifu Kimura.

Salude, Count!

93922.jpg.6a65824950535295152d2d22b5fd1e1f.jpg

It may be sake to you, but to me it is still rice wine. :baiting:

Indeed. Sweet sweet wine. Wine of the grass. For rice is a grass. And sake is fermented and not brewed as is beer or distilled as are spirits. Such is the wine of grass. I have had too much of the grassy wine. I shall cease imbibing until I imbibe more.

I thank you Friend Brain, for your counsel and wisdom. As Don Corleone might say, you are a most valued and trusted friend.