• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED - ALL BOOKS ARE SOLD!!!!!!!!!

37 posts in this topic

I only have a couple of books that may interest the few on here. As always, the first :takeit: posted takes priority over any PM offers.

Shipping will be $6.95 via USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation, insurance is extra. If you've bought from me before you know that I pack my books like bullet-proof glass. ;)

Paypal is the prefered method of payment, unless you PM me and make other arrangements.

oh, for those out there .... :popcorn::baiting::o(worship):wishluck: and hm

I think that covers it lol

NEGATIVE BURN # 7 VERY LOW PRINT RUN 1ST PROOF IN PREVIEW (9.6-9.8)

$35

:news: SOLD

(front)

img007.jpg

(back)

img008.jpg

the hair is from my dumb cat

I have another copy but it's in the 9.2-9.4 range :sorry: ...if you're interested let me know and I can scan it. Will probably sell if for $15

Preview of what's coming:

Blackest Night # 1 RRP RED VARIANT CGC 9.8 $250 SHIPPED (Offers welcomed of course :) ) I dare you to find a cheaper one on e-bay for less than $399

[b]Kick @SS 1 & 2 RAW NM/M (9.6-9.8)[/b] $30 for the set - There's a movie coming? :shrug:

and I mean 9.6-9.8 grades

:gossip: maybe solid 9.8s :news: SOLD!! THAT WAS FAST

Oh and who ever buys Blackest Night for the asking price, I will throw in the Wolverine Origins # 1 for FREE :o