• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Lucifer pages

17 posts in this topic

I think Mr.not sonice has or at least had some, you might want to check with him

i had mentioned that to him in a previous thread about stuff he had for sale but i dont think he was biting :baiting:

appreciate the reply though. (thumbs u

I think Mr.not sonice has or at least had some, you might want to check with him

i had mentioned that to him in a previous thread about stuff he had for sale but i dont think he was biting :baiting:

I've only got a few pages myself and I'm waiting to buy some from James_C hm

Until then I don't think I can let any of mine go :sorry:

I've only got a few pages myself and I'm waiting to buy some from James_C hm

Until then I don't think I can let any of mine go :sorry:

I guess we are at a stalemate :popcorn:

I've only got a few pages myself and I'm waiting to buy some from James_C

Hey, I'm a big fan of the Lucifer title too. I'd like to see some stuff. Do you guys have websites/galleries? Share the love man!

I've got a few on my pages HERE. (You must have signatures turned off, my CAF is linked there as well)

Click around a little bit, I've hidden some "Easter Eggs" using the additional images function. :acclaim:

Hey, I'm a big fan of the Lucifer title too. I'd like to see some stuff. Do you guys have websites/galleries? Share the love man!

I would share the love but I do not own a scanner... :sorry:

I've got a few on my pages HERE. (You must have signatures turned off, my CAF is linked there as well)

Click around a little bit, I've hidden some "Easter Eggs" using the additional images function. :acclaim:

The Ormston splash page is awesome...now that I look at it all the pages are pretty sweet. (worship)

I've got a couple of Lucifer pages in here as well:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=76939

I've got a couple of Lucifer pages in here as well:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=76939

Ahh so you were the one that got Issue 56 page 3. I had emailed about it and if you would have passed I was going to snatch it up. nice pickup. (thumbs u