• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let the games begin....heritage time!

644 posts in this topic

Been thinking about it and isn't one of the most liquid in cash terms at this point in time Gary Keller.

After selling everything over the last few months he would have had the ability to buy both the Action #1 and the Tec #27.

my understanding is he had/has the ability to buy regardless of recent sales hm

Been thinking about it and isn't one of the most liquid in cash terms at this point in time Gary Keller.

After selling everything over the last few months he would have had the ability to buy both the Action #1 and the Tec #27.

Maybe, but remind me to never hire him as my investment advisor. :P

Also, would he have known about the Action #1 several months ago? Did even Metro know about the Action #1 several months ago?

my understanding is he had/has the ability to buy regardless of recent sales hm

Clearly "had" is true without doubt. He must've been Heritage's #1 comic buying customer from 2005-2008 by a wide margin.

The question is the "has" part.