• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOOKS SOLD..THREAD CLOSED

12 posts in this topic

Hi folks...

I added another $10 book to move cheap to some one that needs it,plus i know some of you keep missing books you want in the other threads..i just upgraded to a beauty today....

Normal board rules apply :takeit: wins. PM OFFERS..

FREE SHIPPING WITH PRIORITY MAIL in the U.S.

Paypal personal preferred... check/m.o. ,regular paypal all are fine...i can mail this out tomorrow morning with other stuff that im taking to the post office.

A nice looking mid grade book of a very classic cover and a fantastic four apperance... i put it in the FINE/FINE+ area...the bottom right corner is the biggest problem..

SILVER SURFER #15

:news:SOLD :news:

ss15.jpg

ss15002.jpg

The book presents really well,and will fit in nicely to a collection somewhere,where eye appeal over-rides the grade.

The book has rusty staples and SLIGHT moisture damage as seen mostly on the back cover top right,but lays nice and flat,and no wavyness.... distributor ink overspray in top edge... and the cover is attached only at the bottom staple...im just going to call it G/G+

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #68

KINGPIN APPERANCE

$15 $12 $10 SHIPPED

asm68.jpg

asm68001.jpg