• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out my auctions! Iron Fist 14 9.0 and Dawn White Trash Edition 9.8 on EBAY

4 posts in this topic

Hey all... Just a plug for my two auctions on Ebay. I need some spare cash for the Easyrider motorcycle convention in columbus... I mean comic books... yep thats it i need some new comics. Any who like the title says... bid high and bid often. A couple of people inquired about the White trash in 9.8 so here is the big chance to buy it up!!

Thanks to all for looking!

My Ticket to The Bike Show in Columbus!!

confused-smiley-013.gif

just wanted to thank any board members who bid... its funny how when i see them bid on something i have for sale its great and when i see them bid against me for something its... not so great. Thanks again all!

PS... any board members wanna hit the buy it now and i will give free shipping!! only with the buy it now tho... and ONLY for board members!

news.gif

just a note... someone hit the BIN on the dawn white trash edition. I didnt recognize the email but if the buyer is a board member please PM me so that i can square up and keep good on my free shipping promise to board members. thanks to all that bid. dont forget there is still in Iron Fist 14 on there!!

god... i am being a shameless self promoter

sorry.gif