• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM tos 41 CGC old label

31 posts in this topic

Im getting this in the mail and the more and more i look at it the more i think its beem under graded but i wanted to see what you guys think of it since im think of re submitting it thanks for any help

Scan10408.jpg

I happen to pick it up for a reall low price so i might resub it down the line cause i think it would grade higher

Right, that's implied. So you plan on flipping it?

no not really flip it....i need it for my TOS run...so it would stay with me if or when i ever upgrade....

and i can see where you might be going " if its staying with you why worry about and not waste the money." but im just silly like that.... doh!

Where's the back cover scan?

book is still in the mail and havent gotten to me yet...forgot to say that i think...so this is all i have intill then

which could be a reason for the low grade ....but the seller is on point and didnt state any BC problems....i'lll get a pic up asap

I happen to pick it up for a reall low price so i might resub it down the line cause i think it would grade higher

Right, that's implied. So you plan on flipping it?

no not really flip it....i need it for my TOS run...so it would stay with me if or when i ever upgrade....

and i can see where you might be going " if its staying with you why worry about and not waste the money." but im just silly like that.... doh!

No, I was'nt really going with that. I thought it might be a flip. I know you collect them so I thought you might have found this one at a good price and wanted to sell.