• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's "No Undergrounds Here" Thread

161 posts in this topic

I have several hundred slabs that I want to sell over the next couple of months and about 1000 raw books. 99% of these books are from my OO collection that I purchased off the newstands. This is the beginning of that sale.

Shipping in the U.S. will be $5.00 and up depending upon how you want the books sent (priority mail, media mail, etc). I will only send them boxed, no envelopes. International buyers PM me & we will work it out. Insurance needed for larger orders

Rules, first :takeit: wins, feel free to PM me with questions.

I can now accept paypal but for U.S buyers, there will be a 3% surcharge to cover my costs if your order is under $50 (non-personal option) or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check (in U.S. funds please). International buyers will have a 4% surcharge.

I have been collecting since 1964, sold a lot of stuff last year with Borock in the May, 2009 auction. Kept some things and a lot of cheaper books that I thought were not worth auctioning IMO.

Wow! Howard!

I only thought you sold underground stuff. Nice books (thumbs u

:popcorn: