• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD ~~ Conan the Barbarian 1 CGC 9.8 WHITE ~~ SOLD

73 posts in this topic

Conan the Barbarian 1 CGC 9.8 WHITE & Conan the Barbarian 1 CGC 9.4 WHITE

Both books are free of production problems.

They are well centered & well wrapped ~ no white stripes.

They were just graded by CGC today & will not be in-hand for another week or two.

No scans available.

This is my first sale without my having books in-hand.

Both books were pressed.

:takeit: trumps all others. No conditional :takeit: will count.

Books are offered as a pair: $8500

Check or money order or cash. Sorry, no paypal.

Payment will need to be made when books are in-hand or before.

Free Double Boxed Priority shipping within the US. Insured to $5K limits. Books shall ship separately.

please stop me...

:popcorn:

One bump before I let this thread end. I'll relist the 9.4 when I get it back from CGC. I don't know about the 9.8...maybe send it to chainball for a visit to Barry. It's Tupenny's book & he can do as he wants with it! It will look nice next to my BWS SS 9.6 #24.

Books are now offered individually:

CtB 1 CGC 9.8 WHITE $8K (last & only GPA for the past two years is $8,300 in September of 2009)

CtB 1 CGC 9.4 WHITE $450 (last GPA is $484 & 12 month average is $560, up from $540 for 2008)

Once again, free Priority insured shipping within the US. Internationl buyers welcome & we can work out a discounted rate via PM.

Thanks again for all the posts & fun. :cloud9:

I don't usually buy books without a scan, but with good centering and wrapping, the 9.4 Conan #1 sounds too good to pass up at $450 shipped, so :takeit:

I've seen it. You won't be disapointed.

Mike has seen them both, actually. :)