• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WONDER WOMAN COULD WIN THE OLYMPICS! GOLDENAGE MASTERS 14 2nd BULLETGIRL

73 posts in this topic

WonderWoman #25,

Pages are nice, worst problem is the black stuff on the staples, cover is detached (I just managed to do that sigh) but the pages are very light. Book was obviously not stored well, but it's very readable with great colors. Good! $85.00

(it used to be a GD/VG, lol)

From Page 1

Have you ever considered the Fact that perhaps on another planet in our solar system there might be an entirely new form of life completely unlike ours/ Science hasn't discovered it yet, but there is such a planet Rykornia is a unexplored planetoid hidden in earth;s atmosphere buy a shroud of clouds and inhabited by fiendish creatures just waiting their opportunity to invade our world...

For those of you who are looking for scientific stuff (JACK;) here are some panels from the middle story, which at first appears to be just about a little boy, but turns out to be about a secret anti atomic matter device...etc, etc...;) and BONDAGE (of course...;) Story 3, features VULTURA (the Purple Priestess) and her mind paralizing GAS!

ww250001.jpg

ww25b0001.jpg

DSCN9232.jpg

DSCN9233.jpg

DSCN9234.jpg

DSCN9235.jpg

DSCN9236.jpg

DSCN9237.jpg

DSCN9238.jpg

DSCN9239.jpg

DSCN9240.jpg

WonderWoman #30 Beautiful colors on the cover, and tape inside, looks like it fixes a few tears, but they used extra. There is a crease going down the front, NCB, and some penciled writing inside the front cover (Marston Art Studios, Marston was the name of Wonder Woman's creator) Pages are off-white. Cover is attached at both staples. 1948. Small piece off the back cover. Grade is Gd/VG (but it looks better) $125

First story (Jack;) is the RADIUM giants, whose ever touch spelled death! I love the artwork in these old books, it's so detailed. The 2nd story features a jealous redhead, who wants STEVE! (note the tape at the centerfold). I added a panel for Paratrooper;) and a panel showing one of Marston's many psychology lessons. The 3rd story shows how WonderWoman woman helps a female become the first female warden of a women's prison, lots of empowerment lessons in his stories.

ww300001.jpg

ww30b0001.jpg

DSCN9242.jpg

DSCN9243.jpg

DSCN9244.jpg

DSCN9245.jpg

DSCN9246.jpg

DSCN9247.jpg

DSCN9248.jpg

DSCN9249.jpg

DSCN9250.jpg

WonderWoman #33, Great cover colors, 2 inch tear at the spine, Cover is attached (barely, at one staple, I just popped the back taking the picture, but it's hanging on ). Nice light pages. Some ripples are at the right edge, but it does not look bad, pages as you can see are nice. and some great stories including a wild gang of women...and of course more people get tied up;). Grade is Gd+ . $88.00

ww330001.jpg

ww33b0001.jpg

DSCN9256.jpg

DSCN9257.jpg

DSCN9258.jpg

DSCN9259.jpg

Wonder Woman 53,

Lie Detector cover! Book is in Good+ condition (maybe a tiny bit better) with great colors, and 2 inch tear up the spine of the cover. Cover is detached at the lower staple. Pages are offwhite 1952. $70.00

I've always lovcd this iconic cover because of the historical significance.

From Wickipedia

Dr. William Moulton Marston (May 9, 1893 – May 2, 1947), also known by the pen name Charles Moulton, was an American psychologist, feminist theorist, inventor, and comic book writer who created the character Wonder Woman. Two women, his wife Elizabeth Holloway Marston and Olive Byrne (who lived with the couple in a polyamorous relationship), served as exemplars for the character and greatly influenced her creation

Psychologist and inventor

Marston is credited as the creator of the systolic blood-pressure test used in an attempt to detect deception, which became one component of the modern polygraph. According to their son, Marston's wife Elizabeth Holloway Marston was also involved in the development of the systolic blood-pressure test:

ww530001.jpg

ww53b0001.jpg

DSCN9251.jpg

DSCN9253.jpg

DSCN9254.jpg

DSCN9255.jpg

WonderWoman #86, another tough issue, Some tanning to inside covers, pages are cream to slightly tanning on the edges. There is one tiny piece of tape on the front cover holding on a chip (right edge), piece off the back cover. Great colors, and once again, Wonder Woman's secret Identity is in DANGER...oh no! Grade is Gd/+ $55.00

ww860001.jpg

ww86b0001.jpg

DSCN9260.jpg

DSCN9261.jpg

DSCN9262.jpg

DSCN9263.jpg

DSCN9265.jpg

Wonder Woman #49, Featured in the Seduction of the Innocent. White pages. Spine roll, small tear right edge, VG $125.00

ww490001.jpg

ww49b0001.jpg

DSCN9173.jpg

DSCN9174.jpg

DSCN9175.jpg

:takeit:

You have me sold on the wonderful presentation of the interiors. :applause:

Now I want to see the rest of it.

Awww..thank you...these books are old friends, I'm happy to have people here, win them.

^^

Nice pickup of a hard to find book !

Needed that one for my SOTI run...

T

WonderWoman #87, The Day the Clocks stopped...an Alien with a suspended animator, OH NO! A Giant Robot in the 2nd story

Centerfold detached at top staple, ½ inch tear through the spine. Grade is Gd/VG (because of the tear) $60.00

ww870001.jpg

ww87b0001.jpg

DSCN9229.jpg

DSCN9230.jpg

DSCN9231.jpg

Back to Sensation with #101, again the later Sensations are tough. This one is chock full of scientific stuff for you scientific types;) :baiting: like the HYDROGIAN Army and a Robot in the Dr Pat story, with the WINDSOR formula for a super metal dissolving acid!

Book has a Robot Horse on the cover, nice offwhite to white pages, some great stories, and 2 tears at the top. Cover is on both staples, but the top one is just hanging on .Small tear on one page, see picture. One of the more popular covers in the All Girl issues of Sensation. $85.00

Grade is Good/VG.I got a little carried away, so there are a LOT of pictures;)

sensation1010002.jpg

sensation101b0002.jpg

DSCN9266.jpg

DSCN9268.jpg

DSCN9269.jpg

DSCN9271.jpg

DSCN9272.jpg

DSCN9273.jpg

DSCN9274.jpg

DSCN9275.jpg

DSCN9276.jpg

DSCN9277.jpg